Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hopeless But Hoping

Sometimes, people who are thousand of miles away can make you feel better than the people right beside you.

Fuck "this too shall pass, it's just taking a while". This is taking too long and I've been struggling not to crumble. Though, I still thank God for making me this invulnerable. If not because of Him then I would've done something to harm myself or worse, I'd prolly be dead by now. Seriously.

The guy on my other post, he's just another reason why I'm still breathing. Thoughts of him are keeping me alive along with the faith that I'll meet him. I don't know, but he's keeping me afloat while influx of negatives are paving its way into my life. Maybe, just maybe, he's going to be the one who'll save me some day. Oh, I can't wait to get myself out of this quicksand.

You know, I just need to get away from everything. The problem is, I just don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment