Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Took A Chance With My Heart & I Feel It Taking Over

How can you possibly miss someone you barely even know, given the fact that you haven't even met him yet and you're pretty sure that he's unaware of your existence?

All along, I never thought that such feeling exists... but that was until I invested my feelings on someone I refer to as "this stranger who's everything I ever wanted".

He's witty, I can tell by the way he tweets. Oh and, did I mention that he's comical? His posts and comments are cracking me up! And for me he's cool. Another thing that's incredibly cool is the fact that he can dance!!! *Ehem* Best Love Song Surprise *Ehem*, that's why. Hihi, I kid! But his get-ups are no joke. They're lookbook-worthy! Totally impressing. As impressing as his height! T'will do, you all know that I'm a tiny little thing. Mehehehe. Joke. And and and aaaand he 9gags! Common denominator, check! But out of everything I said, the one that I'm so fond of is my impression of him. He seems classy alright, and it's so manly I can't even! Help! I can't breathe! *catches breath* Lol. I just don't know if he plays basketball, but that would be a plus. Hihi. But still, it doesn't matter. Scratch what I said. Let's stick to what I told you about liking him 'cause he's everything I ever wanted. Yiiiieeee! Cheeseballs.

Sigh. I sound like I know him by heart when in fact, everything I know are just answers to my curiosity. Occasionally it makes me sad, but more often than not, it strengthens my desire to meet him someday. I don't have any idea why is it so, but I figured that you don't have to meet someone personally to develop a certain "love" or feeling for them. Apparently, you'll feel butterflies every once in a while; you'll never know when and you don't even know why, it'll just come knocking at your door and before you know it, it already hit you hard. This thing, I know it's too early to declare that it's love. Though one thing's for sure-- I've felt this before. The unusual thrill, how giddy it was looking at his newly uploaded photo, when my world came crashing down when he pulled a security over his once unprotected Twitter account... Yeah. Those things. They're just little whatnots actually, but for some reasons, they're special.

I know that there will be a time that he'll come across this post and learn about how he swept me off my feet. Hopefully when that moment arrives, I already met him... halfway. Lol. I don't mean to be demanding, it's just that I like him more than I like food! Hihihi. I like him okay! But kidding aside, I think I've fallen on the process. I used to think that I'm standing on the line between crush and like, but it seems like I've been standing on the latter all this time. I know it's quite ridiculous but hey, I never instructed myself to do such thing. My heart told me to give myself a break and find someone who's worth the affection. Do you think I just did? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment