Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So This Is What They Call "Outdoors"

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK! Guess who just flew in from New York City, Las Vegas, Paris, Santorini, and New Caledonia?!


Uhhh, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not me. Mehehehehe.





My good ol' techless life over the past few weeks consisted of sleepovers, impossible (day) dreams, frequent trips to slumberville, super seldom gala with friends, derpin' on the phone with my super mega foxy awesome hot bestfriend, yadda yadda, blah blah blah, it's downright unproductive and I swear, you wouldn't want to hear anything about it. But I kept track of everything that happened while I'm gone... So, shall we?

------------------------


MARCH 31, 2012 - Bottoms up!
So... we went to Las PiƱas for Yam's birthday bash and our `last day of school` kickoff. Yes, it's the kind of breather a partygoer -slash - stressed out college student would want! Flowing drinks, karaoke nights, and... smooching sweethearts? You got it. And I never imagine myself in such place! I mean, I have forsworn that I'd never drink alcohol but... I had no choice! Well, I had choices actually, and I chose the "not-so-good" way 'cause you know... so I could say that for once in my life, at least I did. Teehee. Bad, I know. T'was also the first time that I missed the train! Apparently, the station was already closed by the time we got there so we had no choice but to take the risky choice -- the jeepney. Good thing, I only had 6 shots and it's not enough to knock me down. Speaking of shots, I think I was intoxicated for a week or two! This ridiculous, uh, something I felt, uhm... how should I put this into words? I don't know! And I'm not spilling any beans regarding that 'cause A.) It's disgusting, and B.) Because it's ridiculous... and disgusting. Whew, I took it off of my head several weeks ago and I can't believe I'm talking about it again. Ok, let's get this over with! Lesson learned; don't get carried away with your feelings... especially when you're just 98% sober. Ha!

Less liberated photos, you knowww. Teehee. (c) Merriam Reyes

APRIL 4, 2012 - "APPY" 18TH BIRTHDAY!
One of my dearest friends for life celebrated her birthday! Oh and, did I mention that the whole barkada's invited? Yaaaayyy! The reunion we've all been waiting for! Nehhhh, scratch the reunion thing. We're incomplete. But, aaacccckkkk. I had so much fun! It felt like the whole posse's there when in fact, we're just half of the whole bunch. All the stories told, craziness, sarcasms, and, and... basically, everything! No words can express how much I miss them and how happy they made me. It's just too freakin' euphoric for my life, I felt my heart jump out of my ribcage! Hands down to the greatest (and biggest, lol) barkada ever!

Selected photos! Looool. (c) April Aquino

APRIL 10, 2012 - Bestfriends!
And this is what I missed the most -- hanging out with my bestfriend! After merely 7 months of not seeing each other, finally. We had all the time in the world to do it all again! The hustle and bustle of college had us cancelling our plans so we had no choice but to wait 'til summer. We also got one of our kabarkadas to come with us! So, it was Marian, Meng and I who were laughing hardcore over everything that we missed out on each other's lives. Dreng was missing in action though, so we're all looking forward to another getaway soon!
The only photo taken that day... (c) Marian Lizan

APRIL 14, 2012 - Heartbeat running away


We're all set for grade distribution. We all went to school for that reason and of course, quality time! Fortunately, my grades weren't as bad as I thought they were. Amen! Sad though, 'cause my undeniably awful Midterm grades resulted to a so-so GPA. Ugh. On the brighter side, at least I was able to do something less unproductive than the usual -- getting a life outdoors! I had the best time with my girls doing our thing and oh, we scored One Day tickets for 25 bucks! Lemme quote that line I'm so fond of; "I love you, I love you so much. But I just don't like you anymore". D'awww. It was as melancholic as our separation. Huuuu. Until next school year, bitches!
Loooovvvveeee!
------------------------


You missed me, guys? I know you do! Lol joke. But before I go, here's my most recent photo just in case you're curious. Hihi. Thank y'all for waiting! I love y'all!


P.S.: I'll blog better next time. Promise! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment