Friday, October 11, 2013

Social Media Sucks

I hate that kind of relationship wherein one is holding on and fighting for it while the other half is not exerting any effort to keep it going. I don't know what makes me hate it though... is it because the other one's too stupid to realize that that is pointless or is it because the other one's too dumb to realize that s/he has a loyal mate up there? Either way, I never had the chance to experience that 'cause I've never been into any relationship (except this) so I have no right to drop any advice. Heh. Who knows? I might or might not experience that but hopefully I won't 'cause no one likes to be in such kind of situation. BUT LADIES, know when to give up. Some guy made me feel unworthy before and giving up my feelings for him was the best decision I made in my entire eighteen years of existence. It was really difficult at first for I thought he was the best guy I could ever have but heck, Prince Charming came and proved me wrong. Now I am at my happiest state and I am more than sure that this will go on forever. Heeee, cheeseballs.

Anyway, don't mind me. I just wrote this because some of my friends had gone emo on their tweets and FB statuses and yes, the chismosa in me was bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment