Monday, October 7, 2013

I, Vomiting Words

Have you ever been so immensely frustrated?





...


Well, I did. Or I do. I can't write and I don't know why is that. It has been the source of my (super slight) depression lately for I can't seem to weave words the way I used to-- like I finally rusted or something, and that I consider a nightmare. What's worse is that it's been going on for months and I can't find a remedy to my predicament. I don't know, it looks to me like this: I. Am. Doomed.

Or not. Whatever. The past semester in school required a lot of researching, analyzing, and of course, writing. Most of the time, I'd get grades not higher than 90... okay, 88, and it undoubtedly made me doubt if I could actually write or not... and I'm starting to think not because all signs point to NO. Argh. Considering that I'm "the writer", the one with the most experience, the one who writes well... where did I lose it? My driving force when it comes to writing? I haven't even typed an awesome sentence in this one hell of a post about how-I-can't-write-anymore! This is driving me insane, sad, worried, and every little thing that won't suffice to this whole starting-to-suck dilemma. I'm starting to believe that I'm losing it and I'm nowhere near reclaiming it. I... I guess I failed.

I am staying positive though. Note to self: One day, you will write better than you did, better than anybody else did. One day. Now all I need is something to keep me going and eventually, to lead me back on track. I just hope I find it soon or I might consider slitting my throat if this goes on. Kidding! Alongside, I am hopeful that this blog will be back in its tiptop shape. Soon. And hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment