Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Backstabbing Bitch

I think I am one.

So, I started referring to one of my lower batch friends as "McFlirt" when she completely annoyed the hell out of me. That was last Summer. At first she can just be ignored but as time goes by, she can be really bothering.
Now she sounds like me. A lot like me! She uses the same expressions I use, talk the way I do, blah, and it's annoying! I wanted to talk to her about it but I'm afraid she might take it differently. And the fact that I'm okay with her whenever she's around is like, I don't know, complicated? It just drives me away from the confrontation part I've been dying to do. The thought of her irritates me but when I'm with her everything seems alright. Sigh. If I'm right, I wish she'd stop. The hell with her, I don't wanna be duplicated!

If ever you're McFlirt and you happened to drop by, I'm sorry. This is how I feel. Love, me.

P.S. Kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment