Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In case you don't want to get in trouble, hit the ignore button

Some people needs to be shoved with a plunger in their pie hole. I seriously don't want to add another pile of junk in this shitload of problems for omigahd's sake but hell, some people just won't shut up as if they're some kind of a bitch who's got more issues than vogue. Puhleeze, you're not even a girl to start with!

So, I stopped giving a fuck because I'm afraid that `it` might get worse. I didn't know that either way, it will still get worse! Know why? I contemplated and cared less but his unstoppable fag mouth pushed me to the limit that I can't help but speak for myself! I only spoke  in figures, with class and not so subtle hints, and it's his choice to leave the group so I guess it's not my problem anymore. Imagine, I have to deal with anger management the whole time because he used almost every single social networking site just to piss me off! Well I'm so sorry if my existence is bothering your voluptuous ass that you have to surrender first. Oh, and I bought the chatbox. You happy? There, there. Let me pat your back and apologize for the fact that my wealth is bothering you.

I'm pretty sure you know what my friends did. Yes, they were there to slightly fix the damage. Anyhoo, I think they just agitated the both of us because neither one of them is aware of what's going on yet they keep on making (snide) comments. Le sigh. Let's just take it from America's Next Top Model cycle 14's Alasia Ballard, shall we? `Shut. Up. Just. Shut. Up. That's why girls get beaten up in my hood, they don't know how to shut up.`

The entry title is for Aloysius Gonzaga who taught me the value of ignorance. `Huhupa din ang baha at darating din ang mga babaeng nakabini... ay babae ka nga pala, dapat mga lalaking naka swimwear.` Al if ever you get to read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I love you. ♥

Gaaaahhh, this is just another update about how `awesome` my life is.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad words.

No comments:

Post a Comment