Saturday, July 9, 2011

A nonsensical post about love

Just when I feel like giving up on us, You turned around and gave me one last touch; that made everything feel better

A line from Rihanna's California King Bed. I knew it would be useful someday.

After 23 days, I was able to feel his presence again! Good, cause I thought he died already. JOKE, KIDDING, KNOCK ON WOOD, CAN'T HAPPEN! Samara's not yet ready to lose his father. Hello, future! Lol. Back to what I'm saying, aaaahhh!!! Our conversation was snappy though, cause I still have classes the next day! Booooo. I saw it coming anyway. But the following words knocked me out and I just feel like sharing it. Teehee.

AKO: Good night! :)
HIM: good night dn... nyahaha.. xD
AKO: Gm! =))))
HIM: alam ko.. haha.. bawal ba replayan ung Gm! =))))
AKO: Hindi!!! Hahaha wala naman ako nilagay jan na bawal ka magreply! Hahaha :))
AKO: Geh na, may pasok pa ko bukas. Sa susunod na lang uli haha niiiiight :D
HIM: ewan.. =))) . haha .  xD
HIM: hahaha... =) . sige see u soon.. :)
He said he'll see me soon. I wonder when was that, but I really can't wait! You see baby, I'll defy how many nautical miles just to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment