Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thank God I found the `good` in `goodbye`

Yes, see you soon was pushed through... and I guess that would be the last time that I would be feeling that crazy, giddy feeling for him.

Weeks ago, he's been killing me softly with his sweetness then the next thing I know is that right now, I'm in front of my desktop talking about how he's killing me softly after I learnt about lots of things regarding him. That was so damn depressing indeed. And you can read via Twitter about how abhorrent I think he is! You see, I tweet like I'm a wasted piece of crap who would drink muriatic acid anytime. Boohoo.

I can't believe he chose someone younger than me. I mean, hello, with her age it looks that she just got her period. And perhaps she's still using baby bras. LOL. Now I sound so bitter and what the hell! I don't feel like myself after saying that. Anyway, I can't blame her. His words are too sugarcoated that everybody falls for it. I feel sad for her though, I can see that she'll get hurt eventually.

And as for the asshole who broke my heart, my middle finger salutes you. I'm sorry for being so bitter, but I guess you have to know that. If, by any chance, you happen to read this, I think you should know that I gave up 2 of my beloved ones because I think you're the one worth loving. I stand corrected! You hurt me and they were there to alleviate the pain you caused. Goodbye, and thank you. And if you don't mind, I'd rip the letter I gave you months ago. I am more than willing to do that, dear. LOVED ya! xo.

P.S. If ever you'll look for me soon, I'll always be here. But most probably, I'm not the same person anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment