Sunday, February 12, 2012

I told you, "You might have him, but I always get the last word"

I would like to believe that karma's a bitch and too much of that is on its way to "him". So again, they broke up. And that kiddo, for imbecile reasons, started posting "Happy Valentines Day!" on her friends'profile. She posted on her ex's profile and as I can see, there's a slight hint of pamiss and intentional hurting whatsoever in it. Seriously, I don't like it. After I posted "She better hold him tight, give him all the love, look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky 'cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star." she'll do that?! Sweet Jesus. I just told her, but in a really really subtle manner, that I'm leaving everything to her and she can have him. Just. Don't. Ever. Hurt. Him. BUT SHE JUST DID.

Oh come on, I could have been better than that. But I was never given the chance to prove it and worst, I got hurt so... there you go, you're feeling the same now. Good luck with that, 'cause I'm over that phase and too bad I can't stay with him there. Hah! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment