Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reasons Why I'd Rather Not Celebrate Valentines' Day


  1. I'm single and I know it.
  2. My friends will/might brag that they have dates.
  3. I'm forever alone and somebody rubbed it in my face so hard that I wanted to hit that person then and there.
  4. Yes, thy "ex" is single, but I don't give a fuck anymore.
  5. I have far more better things to do than go on a date -- like study for school.
  6. This list can go on but I'm sure it will just slap me with two too many you-know-you-are-not-with-anyone sentences.
...

...

...


To be honest, never in my entire life have I received a gift from anyone on Valentines' Day. Ha! I know, that sucks and for that, I'm such a loser. Plus the fact that I never had a boyfriend, it's an addition to everything that screams "single and will never have a boyfriend soon". However, I'm not saying that not being in a relationship is sad, its just that you'll feel something that makes you want to crave for some kind of affection that you can't get from your family and friends. And that I have experienced, never in my entire 17 years of existence. Zzzzz...

Anyhoo, I'm fine and... why, is this another post about love? Ugggghhh. I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment