Monday, February 20, 2012

Let's call this post "A Disguise For `My Valentines Wishlist` Post"

Psssshhh, the P word is just so redundant. So for that, I will avoid using the word for this entire body of post. Oh, oops. Hihi.

Ah, whatever. But before I start, lemme just tell the truth about the fact that I feel like blogging only because I have to get rid of unnecessary drafts on my phone. And one of them is this, my not-so-secret secret valentines day wishlist. I know, too girly for myself and too surreal for my life. But it's on my phone, which means I secretly daydream about it. Hihi. Anyway, I blame the "holiday" for giving me inspiration to do this kind of post. Now let me present to you, the mushy side of yours truly.


  1. To receive a bouquet of flowers is sweet, but for me it is sweeter when the flowers are edible. And they have to be chocolates. of course!
  2. I've always wanted a customized Kinder Surprise Egg. And inside are sweet what-nots and... a necklace would do. Lels.
  3. A life-size teddy bear... With a Superman symbol on its chest, a cape, and a sweet punchline related to Superman, love, and us. Ehhhh!
  4. And since I'm a 9gagger, I've been ogling on these Derp and Derpina matching necklaces... I WANT ONE!
  5. I want a Basketball-related surprise. And Kobe merchandise! Ehem ehem. You play basketball, right? You understand me.
  6. My dream surprise, actually. "He"`d wait for my dismissal and as soon as I step out of the gate, T-Pain and CB's "Best Love Song" would play and I'll stand there looking completely puzzled. Then I'd be embarrassed in a sweet way 'cause he'll start dancing to it with awesome moves and finish it with a really cute relationship proposal to which I'd say yes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ULTRA GAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment