Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Four Three

Valentine's Day, Hearts Day, Single Awareness Day, Whatever you call it Day, it doesn't matter 'cause I still can't produce my own kilig. I know, I suck at making landi and all, which means that I won't be talking about myself in this post. Hihi.

Like any other Tuesdays, nothing much had happened. Except that we see a lot of people around us being sweet and cuddly... and I stand there in awe, wishing I could feel the same. But NO, I'm not getting any sweets soon. But just as I was about to feel envious of them, my friend who happened to be in the same school, dropped by and gave me a cupcake! Sweet! And then everybody was like, "Yieeeee" 'cause they thought that it was from someone special. Ha! No, he's just a friend, and a friend of my ___ actually. But he saved me! Thank you, Donne!


After lunch, my friend Charmaine got a surprise! I'm sure she's happy, and we were just so happy for her!!! I swear, we looked like idiots jumping for joy that even our class vice president got angry. Hahahaha! Bitter. But heck, I was just so kilig and I don't care about anybody else.


I was about to have a date with my bestfriend but it turns out she can't come because of some things. Aw, the heck, we'll go out on Friday anyway!!! The looove. 4 months of not seeing each other, we'll disregard you!

That sums up my day. Yes, I'm happy, no need to worry. I will find myself a boyfriend soon, I promise! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment