Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life and its surprises

I have loved, got hurt, and forsworn that I would never love again but as usual, the aforementioned are remnants of my broken vows. As I see it, love is too complex for my life and probably it's the same reason why I'm still single.

Speaking of complexity, I think I'm doing the stupidest thing ever... and I'm not going to mention anything much about it, yet, but I'll give a slight hint about it. Talk about love! And "strangers". And the fact that I think it's wrong unless it's for someone popular. Neeeeehhhh, but it's just awfully retarded that I'm starting to think that something must be wrong with myself. Urgh, the actual fuckery and all things sane. Why is this happening to my life? How come I'm thinking of him? I don't have any clue but I guess I must thank the Heavens above for giving me a reason to barf rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment