Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fried Days Are Over

Glad that I overcame this week with such happiness! Though, some things got totally screwed. My heart's sort of broken, for real.

I lost my friends. Or not? I don't know, but we had this misunderstanding earlier. I felt bad after seeing my classmates being fetched by their respective clique or friend who were waiting right outside our room, while I was searching for mine where you can find somewhere along the corridor. Far from my room. Not really! But I wish they would at least wait for me right outside my room, TOO, and never comply with a "Masikip dun eh" response because I never complained anything about waiting outside their rooms which is very much crowded since it's nearing the exit. Blah blah blah. *Cogitates on how good - slash - bad of a friend am I*

We had our first mass for this school year too! It's hot and all and everything, but we ignored the heat for the sake of this school year's abundance. Oh well.

Lunch time, I was still with April and Jazaj who kept me company after the misunderstanding. Guilt, why don't you elude me so? Hahaha, hello years.

We had our second meeting for Spanish class! I don't know why the heck I'd tremble whenever SeƱor Javier would call names. Don't want to be called, perhaps? Yes yes yes. I'm shame-o-phobic, LOL.

After all our subjects were done, we were incarcerated inside our room to be oriented by CAT officers. CAT was... *end*! We were asked to never mention anything about everything that happened. Yes, or else I'll die sooner and that'll be the end of my career. Anyways, the "SANTIAGO!" scream at the dismissal is ♥. And I guess Bamp got the hots for it that he seized my shoulder and screamed at my ear. "Sir, yes, sir! Permission to dismiss, sir!" Something something something.

I was suppose to go to a reunion party after class with Andrea but anger management got in the way so buh-bye reunion. I along with April, Jazaj and Karylle went to the nearby shake stand to chill when Julius and Jhenny came. So we were there for an hour or so and... and... I SAW BABY BROTHER! Hihihi. This is the second time, I guess. The first one was last week. Kay, will earn guts to talk to him. LOL, not.

It was pitch-black during the last 5 hours. Brownout! Sucks, I know. I'm planning to sleep but I never accomplished it because of the heat. Now's the time. xx.
*06 - 26, 1: 08A.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment