Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's Not And What's Hot

I actually thought about cooling down for the sake of everybody's silence.But after all what happened, I regretted the fact that it even crossed my mind. Screw thy social misfits.

Being stranded on school rocks, specially if you're with people who knows how to have fun. Ooh-la-la, I was with Brenz, Donne, Luigi, Zita, Shenna, April, Karylle, Lady and Jazaj while venturing our creepy campus to look for a dry place. Yuh, and we all walk barefoot on the ankle-high water-dipped ground floor. I was so proud of myself, Zita became more than an acquaintance now.

Rewind during Lunch time, I cried my heart out after giving in to my feelings. I can't actually forget how stupid I looked. Screw them misfits, they'll have a taste of their own medicine soon. Am I mean or what? Or I guess I just had enough of incarcerating my mean girl ego and the urge of releasing it just came? Hrrr, I have no idea but it seems like I'm already bashing.

Sorry, this sounded like a hate blog. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FREAKIN' UPSET I AM.

"Oh honey, you're so barking at the wrong tree right now, don't you". xx.
*06 - 30, 1:33A.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment