Sunday, June 20, 2010

Of First Days And Affections

This school year started off great. Buena mano much? Because I never expected that the coming days would be great as well!

WEDNESDAY, June 16
Second day of school! The start of our busy lives. Nothing much happened, but a few memorable things occurred. Wait, occurred? Hahaha. First time to form our lines downstairs! We're seniors so we're most likely thrown at the back. As usual, we were left standing there until the rosary's done. Ouch, I know, right? I just love hogging my chair afterwards... Anyways, having P.E. with Catz paid that off! It was so much fun, specially that I have lots of colleagues there. But news about being gymnasts for P.E. class gave me mixed emotions. Errmahgawd, I can just pictue myself falling off the balance beam. Well. Social studies class was quite boring. I am struggling hard to keep myself awake like a fish trying to sleep with its eyes closed. Impossible. Music class rocks! WOOHOOO!!! Mr. Enguero allowed us to watch NBA game 6, we weren't able to finish it though. And because of that, we were late for Math class! Mrs. Castaño's nice to let it slip. We played Pinoy Henyo, and my classmates are such bitzes for they would answer with sarcasm. But we all had fun! I was laughing the entire time, really. Ako coach ni *toot*! He should be thankful, if I'm not sitting infront then he won't get to answer it correctly, HAHAHA LOL. Our first meeting for English class went only for about 20 minutes. Mrs. Mendoza has to attend something important so we were left in class with no one so... the commotion goes on!!! Our last subject is Physics. Hellavuhboringyuhhh. But Mrs.Labs is so funny and makwento to the extent that the boredom-ness of this subject is unsubtle. We had our groupings too, of course. And yes, he-who-must-not-be-named-slash-whom-I like is on the same group as mine. Asdfghjkl. I spent dismissal time with Andrea, walking around the school, catching up with each other. We really missed each other, eh!
THURSDAY, June 17
Terrific third day of school! It was a milestone for Thomas to be seated during the praying of the rosary. Yehey! Oh, Vier came to school already. He had a grand entrance and a warm welcome with matching intro and applause from us. First subject was supposed to be Filipino but they alloted it for class elections. After which was Science, where Ms. Labs instructed us to make an essay regarding the branches of science whatsoever. I did it hastily so it's crappy. Economics is so... *pokerface*. Back in third year, we would hear a boinking sound. It was only until now that we came to know it's Mrs. Castaño's timer. First day of subject meeting with Mrs. Mendoza again! It's the first day, yet we had a pre-test already! I don't know what grade to expect, I was too distracted. No, not because of that. Lunch break, then computer class. My presence was acknowledged after reciting and telling everyone who Charles Babbage is. Elowel. I saw - - - - telling - - - - - - something. Hihi, sure hope it was not something. Uh, you know what I mean. Research class was our second to the last period. Ms. Isaac's so pretty! I love her. She asked us to group ourselves by committee then think of an entertaining way to introduce ourselves. Ours was a game so St. Thomas enjoyed a lot! I had fun with my committee-mates while constructing our activity! Vier said something totally embarrassing regarding J and I, so I hit him twice with Mon's notebook. *winks* Our presentation went well, and chess stuffs were invented! Teehee, I died laughing asdfghjkl. Our last subject is Religion. I feel so bad, I miss Sr. Deney a lot! All along I thought that he'd be my teacher 'til Senior Year. *Less than slash three here* Well of course, quality time with Andrea ended my day and alleviated the pain.
FRIDAY, June 18
Energy went down, and we were left standing downstairs again. Because of that, I did not stand for an hour, hogging the chair to myself, unless needed. Damn my kitten heels. We had our first meeting for Filipino class last Friday. Same as with the other sections, we introduced ourselves by means of acting. My gawd, are my classmates funny or what? They're all making me laugh! Heee. We did nothing for Physics class except for this highlighting activity which was totally "en-juvenile-ing". HAHAHA! We had early recess to give way to that awarding thing which was supposed to be done last year. They cut off our 3rd period because of that! Rawr. Ours was supposed to be P.E.. Being a noob made my head bled in Math class. Lunch, then Spanish class which was totally enjoying! Our instructor never said any Filipino or English word but he would use hand gestures so we'll be able to understand him. Last subject was Arts, we proceeded on doing the introduction thingy plus, a bit of charades. That charades something which totally made me furious. Know why? Cause my team's leading then we lost at the end because the second group did better. Ako na hindi sport! Hahahaha. Had our first monitoring job too! LOL at Jem who keeps on bugging me. LOL at what I've just said/typed.
FIRST BARKADA HANG-OUT
Donne's treat at KFC! The whole gang was there -- boys and girls. Cool. Oh and we're a pack. Cooler. Sir Deney went there. COOLEST. Quality time with the clique for the first time this school year! Wiiih! Si Ser Deney inaasar ako! Boo. YAH. Hihi.
*I, standing*
SIR D: Waiter!!!
JOWI: Ah ganon?!
SIR D: Ikaw, porket nandito lang si ------...
JOWI: Di kaya! *hides face*
Then he asked me to sit beside he-who-must-not-be-named-slash-he-whom-I-like. A few declinations happened but of course, we sat beside each other in the end. Hrhr. While J was gone to get something, Sir told me "Maswerte ka nga eh, pinaglalapit ko kayo" wherein I responded "Eh sir, kaklase ko naman yan" then he said "Ganon, dun na lang kayo magkadevelopan? *laughs*" He even told our teachers back in second year (who happened to be there also) that "Jojowain to nun eh" Asfghjkl, hahahaha! And the yie's goes on. Believe me, this story I told hasn't even reached the half of this all.
Mixed emotions for that, ya know. Hindi naman sa pakipot ako, ayoko lang kase na inaasar ng ganon. Laking pasasalamat ko na lang dahil walang paki/kamuwang-muwang si J. Hah! Good luck to myself and to this which was progressing since day 1. Ayayayay

It's a rollercoaster kinda rush. ♥ 

P.S. Forgive me, this is one crappy post.
P.P.S. I can't think of any good sentence while typing this. xx.
*06-20,1:00A.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment