Monday, June 7, 2010

When Thoughts Come Around at 1: 30AM

Hello, June 7th. I know, a week before school starts! When it's supposed to be a day before classes starts again. Helluvuh yeah.

A week from now, we'll be venturing on the brink of our highschool lives. Alarm to my batchmates! Sounds surreal at first but it's true. It actually takes time for me to accept such kind of things but of course, reality bites and it looks like it chomped half of my body as I ponder we're seniors already. Yes, for real.

To my batchmates, we're in the realm of this earthy jungle. Is it safe to say we're superior? Teehee. *wink* Bring it on, yo! Show `em we rule. RAWR! Oh and, hello St. Thomas class! I'm craving to meet ya'll. I sure hope we'll click and have the grandest time ever. Please, not another deteriorated one.

Mind you, these thoughts were first written on my then Filipino notebook. And it served as my codigo while typing this. Hahaha!

Lakers lost, 1-1. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment