Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who knew that the end's beginning would be great?

Random thoughts about senior year are going on in my head! And it surely didn't help my insomnia. Oh, I have? Hihi. Guess what, I wasn't able to sleep well last night. I slept at 12 something then woke up before 4! Oh yeah, my sleeping habit's totally screwed. Oh well, summer hang-ups. On the other side, I have all the time to prepare. I'm excited, nervous, asdfhjkl -- I feel so random! Thoughts are clouding up my mind, like totally! 

Went to school at around 6: 30. Good thing, I have my cousin from Pius who would accompany me to school every morning! So we went to school together and part ways as we reached our corridor. It was teeming with people from our batch and the batch below. It was crazy! I hear voices, but mine stood out. Despite lacking sleep, I managed to be superbly eccentric! I know, I would shrill at the top of my lungs whenever I'd see a friend or or two. First thing in the morning, St. Thomas was missing! Only to find out they were scattered like hell. Good thing I saw Shaine and we were together looking for our classmates. Yes! Old connections are still working. *winks* I walked through the corridor and saw my Borger friends crowding on St. Dominic's door. Of course, we missed each other like crazy so we crazily greeted each other! After them, I continued walking and saw Spongecake! Minus Dreng, though. Another crazy kamustahans happened! Heee. So that was a cranky icebreaker for my Senior year.

It's been two months or so since I heard Mr. Torres' bell which signals us to form our daily line formation on the roofdeck. I went there with Aizel and searched for our designated place. Hah! We're seniors already! We were thrown at the back! Oooohhhh. And again, hyperactivity attacked yours truly. And that was until Gng. Aransazo came. She looked strict (yes, she is), but she's actually fun, the kind of adviser you would want. Tough luck for Thomas, though! There goes our first punishment. Ginang left us standing there in the sultry hot roof deck, and that's just so whack. My feet hurts. Oh wait, before I forgot. Speaking of line formations, I'M SIXTH IN LINE! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!

Before entering our room, Gng. A acted as if she were a scanning machine! Though, no one was caught to go down to the P.O.S. office because everybody's safe for today. Mixed seating arrangements weren't made yet but our dearest adviser made us sit according to our height for the mean time. It feels so good to be seatmates with people you know, Michelle and Kayle! Thank you! Uh-huh. Oh and, before we had our recess, Ginang let us choose our own committees. I actually don't know where to put my name but seeing "Play" getting full already, I jotted down my name on "Serve" along with Aizel. And it was a coincidence that he-who-must-not-be-named-whom-I-like had the same committee choice as mine. Asdfghjkl, so we're committee mates. Heeeeeeeeeee! And that made me happy all through out the day. I went out of the room telling everyone who knows about "us" this thing. Hihihi, Ang landi lang ng moment na to pero ang saya saya ko!!!

Here comes recess, and I get to spend it with Spongecake!!! I missed those three. I missed seeing them united. And this moment just touched my heart superbly. *blushes*

1x1 photos were taken after we went back from our recess break. After taking mine, Andre came and we caught up. Yeah, and we were talking about how small I am. Asdfghjkl. Oo, tanggap ko na eh! Then went back to the farthest room from the deck, our's. Back to the orientation. Ginang A let us read the powerpoint presentation. You don't know how fast my heart beats whenever it's nearing my turn. I might say or do something ridiculous which may hurt my impression! I don't want that to happen. Plus, he-who-must-not-be-named-whom-I-like is on the same room as mine, right... and consciousness won't just leave me. Elowel.

Lunch time was still with Spongecake. But Shiela was there, too.Greeeeaaat. It was quite, uhm, I don't know. I'm just not used with seeing her with Spongecake, so... *big grin here*. Had a little crazy something with the C210 guys. As usual, J somethings. And thus, Jejomon was born!

It's so nice of Ginang A to let us go down and have our ID pics taken though it's not time to do so, yet. Hahahaha! I love her already, she's the best! She tells us stories and I swear, her stories would keep you awake 'cause they're interesting, really.

As this blog goes on, it does not make any sense. Or not? Oh well. First day, so far so good. xx.
*06-15, 8:24P.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment