Monday, June 28, 2010

When The Going Gets Tough

June is drawing closer to its end. I just loathed how everything seems to be balanced then! Until now, where things are getting pretty screwed. By the way, this is a happy >> sad post.

My heart is freakin' fine. HE IS THE GREATEST, EVER. Though signals aren't clear yet. But he never failed to make me smile ever since the 15th of June. Like for this instance, he was shouting my name when I'm just behind him. Yeah, and I was like dedfoefof, I was left feeling infatuated. And when I got mad at him for pissing me off, he sang this song with a "Sorry na kung nagalit ka di naman sinasadya" lyric with his friends as his backup. Yadda yadda, I have lots here... but I'd keep them to myself. Bulgar!

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH MY FRIENDS, FML. I don't know who's stupid but whatever, I'M GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT.

I could really use a wish right now. xx.
*06 - 28, 7: 52PM*

No comments:

Post a Comment