Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursdays, Totally

I just feel like telling everyone how weird my Thursday went.

St. Thomas, of course, was left downstairs while the praying of the rosary is going on. There are times that ginang would allow us to sit on the tiled whatsoevers beside the school canteen but the moment we stopped praying, we'll get to stand for the rest of the prayer. Asdfghjkl. 


My heart was beating superbly fast when we entered our room. English class! Ohmygoshedieqhdued, I can just imagine how Mrs. Mendoza would transform and scream at me telling how such a failure our reporting was. Yeah, I was worried like that. And for that, I haven't noticed that I was busy daydreaming - slash- staring at a blank space until someone called my name. Oh, it was just Jem asking what we're gonna do for our Physics report. "Joanne... Joanne... Joanne! Hahawak lang ako ah, ikaw na magsalita." "Ah oo, sige."

Had some presentations for Filipino class. Know what, I was laughing secretly the whole time! Some of my classmates didn't took the task seriously, that's why.

Whenever I'd speak infront, I would usually get blocked or something. AND I ALMOST SCREWED UP OUR PHYSICS REPORT, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Yay for Jem who saved my life after cracking everyone up!

JOWI: *whispers* Mag-introduce ka dali!
JEM: Good morning everyone, we're from group 1 and we're here to discuss about technology.
MS. LABS: Teka, ba't ganyan yang collage nyo, di naka-paste, ano ba yan?
JEM: Collage po.
CLASS: *laughs*

Whew, that was close. I pulled through and made a nice and petty explanation. Yaahhh.

Fire and Earthquake drills were done at the second and third periods. Despite sultriness, we are obliged to go outside the campus and fall in line SJEIDEIWHW we all smelled like sweat.

Had a test for Math then report for English after. Had the best "f*ckyeah" moment ever! Our report was... right! Perfecto! Bravo! YON. What happened was a contrary to what I had in mind.

Had song practices in preparation for our mass on Friday. It just wasted our time, I guess. LOL. Cause we lost our Research class which was suppose to be on that time. Our research class which seems to be so important... Yeah, that's it.

Still had 30 minutes left for our last class. Ours was religion. Yuh, I almost died of embarrassment as Vier, Mon, Miguel and Irvin freakin' picked on me. Jem was there, too. Blah blah blah.

As usual, dismissal time is quality time with Andrea. But this time, Yanie was with us. Yadda yadda.

THURSDAY. xx.
*06 - 24, 9:00P.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment