Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh happy day, why didn't you shoo melancholia away?

Marian texted me the other night asking if I'd pass my UPCAT app form 2 on school `cause deadline is on the 18th already. Of course I can't refuse! Would I dare ruin my relationship with her & the gang and my future? Hell no. So we had a little meet-up earlier. It was Marian, Melicent and I who were there. Andrea has to go somewhere so she can't come with us. Pero wag ka, pagpasok namin sa school andun sya, hahahaha. We were about to pass the forms already but with wrong instructions and the forms not printed back-to-back, we have to have it reprinted. Oh great, it just hindered me to go back to sleep.


Off to Marian's place we go! Good thing that their printer's loaded with ink, which means that we don't have to spend anymore. Teeheehee. After a few errors and misprints, we finally settled it right and back to Malabon we go! But before we stopped and munch our lunch at KFC, we had Melicent's 2x2 picture taken first. We have to wait for 30 minutes or less before we get it. Heeeee... so we spent time eating, catching up and laughing! Apparently, C210 was there and heck yeah, they were totally picking on me, linking me to J. Those bitzes. Hahahaha!


We let half an hour pass after deciding to come by my place. Did nothing for an hour except talk, read back ishs of my Candy Magazine collection and watch Sukob on Studio 23. LOL. (This paragraph is just so ignorable.)


We went back to school at 1: 00 post-meridiem. And at last, everything was settled! *evil laugh* Now all we need is to pick those forms up on Tuesday so we could pass it. Mmmmm, I could just smell college spirit. After series of negotiations, we toured the school! First, we went upstairs using the stairway behind the canteen but shame attacked us so we halted. We were walking towards the school gate when a bulletin board which was designed with stuffs and has this "Seniors!" thing on it caught our attention. Flabbergasted to see that it has our batch's pictures on it. Our batch. And I was totally blown off. I just can't believe we're about to leave highschool. Heartbreak number 1.


After that, we went upstairs again via the staircase from gate 2. Heeee, we saw Sr. Deney! And it was a wrong move for me to wear short shorts. Heck I was so glad to see him there! He was fixing Mo.F's room and I am just proud to say that I disturbed him just to catch up. Hihi. I said "Sir, ti-teacher-an mo ba kame?" He jokingly answered "Hindi ko kayo magiging teacher, estudyante kayo, ako ang teacher!" HAHAHAHA. I know, my question was totally mindeffin' so we laughed. And then I said "Sir, hindi ako sanay na hindi ikaw ang teacher ko." he answered me with a "Ganyan talaga." And that's where our little pep talk ended. Heartbreak number 2.


What totally hurts me the most, learning that this someone I like will ditch the city for a simpler life in the province, which means he's goin' to study there on college. HAH. Talk about being happy `cause we're almost neighbors. Sigh...


Charceline asked me "Are you, by any chance, lonely?" THIS is the answer. xx.
*06-10, 3:46P.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment