Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 of 366

"Gusto mo ba talaga ko?"
-- Do you really like me?

One year ago, somebody popped that question to me. I'm not sure if he's waiting for my answer but due to the most imbecile reasons in the world, I didn't replied. So, how would I answer that question if he asked me the same question this year? Here...

Well if it's January 10, 2011, then most probably I would've said yes. But it's January 10, 2012 so I'd say "I did." And oh,  "fuck you, I was worth it." Just so you know, I've been regretting that moment cause I believe that if I would have said something more affirmative then things won't be this way. But what the heck, I never knew anyway. So it;s better that everything's like this, I realized that life is better without your bullshit. Now please leave the hell out of me 'cause I'm tougher than ever and I'm better.

P.S.; Kiss my sexy aaaaaaaaaaa. xx 

Sorry, bitter blog. I just have to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment