Monday, January 16, 2012

Of love and putting this commitment to an end

Before I start this post, let me just say that I couldn't do this anymore. I'm putting this 366 day blog whatsoever to an end! I couldn't take seeing my blog with nonsensical posts. Never! And besides, college is stressing the hell out of me and my creative juices are usually drained so... I'm letting go. This blog doesn't deserve to suffer!

Okay, ehem. I actually have nothing good to write. I just would want to vent about how hurtful it was the other day when I saw him and I went on without saying anything. Actually, the only thing I want for my birthday is to talk to him. I swear, this wish could go on 'til my birthday next year, and the years after that if ever it won't happen -- I just need to talk to him.

First, I want to ask him why he chose her instead of me. I mean, I've been here since God knows when, so why her? *almost tearing up* 2008, 2009, 2010... I've been her eversince. I watched him play basketball, achieved things, and even evolved! And did I mention that I liked him even if he doesn't look as good as he does now? I liked him, I liked him so much. Admit it or not, there came a point when we both know that I stupefied myself just for him. And don't forget my efforts which, by the way, are put to waste. My super letter on a Superman stationery, and blah, and blah, and blahhh, I wish it's always February 24, 2011 when he made me go giddy and whatever. Ugh! I hate how it's making me sad. And no, I'm not losing all the progress I made. I'm just being... nostalgic. *cries* I don't know.

I watch Superman fly away. I swear, I'll be with you someday. I'll be right here on the ground when you come back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment