Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 of 366

Yay for free days! I seriously would want to thank whoever arranged our block schedule 'cause I definitely needed a breather. Fck yeah breaks, colleges is so stressful!

We have research papers to do, too many to memorize and understand, and blah blah blah, it gets jumbled up in my head. Thank God, I can do manage to do it with my sanity in tact. Whew! And with awesome college friends around, what can go wrong? They never failed to make my college days worth remembering. Awesome foursome, here they are!



Le me and Chella. One girl I could most likely relate to! She's really hilarious and I love having her around. We like the same clothes, stuffs, even boys! Hihi. Now that's why we're friends.


Le me and Jans. My seatmate forever! Lalim and Lim, our surnames almost sounds the same. This friend of thee is one hell of a maldita, if I may say. But she's the craziest, though! And let me prove it by saying that just by saying bleeped words, we all die laughing!


Le me. Le best bitch friend forever, Charmaine! I've been with her ever since God knows when... I think I know when! If my memory serves me right, it was after the GA but we actually had an encounter waaaayyyy before that. And we could relate to a lot to each other! We like the same things, has the same humor, and blah blah blah. We've been shopping together, eating together, BI-ing together... HAHAHA, we do stuffs together and if it goes on, I guess I'll be with her 'til all the semesters end. Ew Charmaine, if you ever had the chance to read this, hear me say "ew I'm so sweet".

If only God will forbid, I want to be with them 'til Senior Year. Why not? Good company, good vibes, good grades -- what more can I ask for? These girls are awesome. I know one day they'll come across this post so lemme just tell y'all that I LOVE YOU, MAH BITCHES! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment