Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11 of 366

Nothing special happened today -- usual boring PhysSci classes, complicated JPL whatevers, now exciting English, and no-teacher Econ. Except for some sudden twist of fate that totally highlighted some hours of this day. Okay! So, I started the day with Good Times. Mo Twister is back on the radio! I love him, and I love the fact that he alleviated the stress yesterday has given me. Ew, now let's just get the ball rolling. Zany classmates are zany, especially when they do crazy stuffs with you! The real trill happened before English when we trolled people who would pass by our room's window. Haha! We almost died of laughter! Then blah blah, yadda yadda, study study, Eco class was spent watching 3 Idiots. Ex-classmate-now-young-working-man dropped by... He's even thinner and his tresses are trimmed. He looks okay and... Blah. I couldn't describe him any further but all I could say is, I wish he's still our classmate. Hihi. Oh gosh how I wish I can slap myself. Then we skipped PE 'cause we'd rather stroll at SM than dance ballroom. Yeah, that's bad, but we're so bad PE can't handle us. Hah!

Now, forgive me for this post. So crappy I'm ashamed of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment