Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 of 366

I never lost count. 30 months supposed to be, I stopped halfway at 26, and I got back in shape on the 29th. I hate the fact that I'm forced to remember every single detail about everything whenever the 4th of the month comes fumbling in. Today is the 4th and you sure know how I feel -- nostalgic for the feeling but hatred towards the person. When will I ever learn how to forgive and forget? As much as I try to teach myself these basic things, I just can't do it. It's too much to be forgotten and forgiven.

But despite how melancholic everything was, this day turned out to be so awesome. That "somebody" who lit up my world, passing grades, awesome friends, why do I have to be sad when such positive things are coming my way? I guess I was just too close-minded and I never bothered to look around. I was wrong there. So this year, I pledge that I will be more positive than the usual and I will always look at the brighter side of things. New Year's resolution, yo! Now watch me live my life better.

No more sad faces for every 4th, just challenge accepted memes. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment