Sunday, January 29, 2012

I don't know if it's just taking a while or...

My life seems to be more melancholic as each day passes. I can't help but feel like everything's against me and I'm not destined for happiness. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but this too shall pass and I'll always be here patiently waiting for what life has in store for me. But normally, I would fret about how unruly and recalcitrant my hair is, would secretly be envious that my friends have this and that and I don't, would (still) be angry about how we didn't end up together, and sulk that I can't have the life that I had. It just sucks knowing that the contrary won't amaze me any sooner. It's just disappointing.

Despite everything that's happening right now, I am still holding on to the fact that someday, somehow, everything that upsets me now will all be gone and I'll be superbly happy once again. It might be taking a while, but I know it's going to be worth the wait. I hope God will see a single good deed I've done in the past and he'll reward me for that. Ha! But I'm not saying that he's never been good to me, I just sort of need something that seems to be cherries on top of this whole commotion of a sundae.

It will all be worth it in the end, I promise. And this blog will grow further, you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment