Saturday, January 14, 2012

14 of 366

This must be the most bittersweet day of my 16th year of existence, EVER.

Soooo, I'm turning 17 tomorrow! And this is my 100th post! I guess this post will be just about my birthday celebration... and that guy! For some reasons, he's included. And as soon as I start typing more, you guys will know why.


Cake from the awesomest foursome! Was actually touched with their effort. Imagine, my friend, Charmaine decided to cut Eco just for that. Gosh, her grades are in stake and I didn't know anything about it. Duh, it's a surprise and I'm not supposed to know about it HAHAHA but anyway, I have never been this surprised my entire life and everything is really heartfelt! Again, just in case they'll come across my blog someday, I love you girls. *virtual hugs and kisses*


Then the bittersweet part, I saw J before going home. I think it took 3 months before I get to see him again. And just so you know, my heart dropped to the extreme. I don't want to talk about it anymore!!! It just hurts. *sad face*

Oh, I wish tomorrow would go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment