Friday, January 13, 2012

13 of 366

Friday the 13th. First for the year. And I guess I haven't felt it yet!

For some reasons, this day was spent mostly with my first sem classmates. I missed them to bits! And I guess I don't have to mention all of them, they'll be in my heart forever. Naaahhh! Too sweet. Let's just put it this way -- they're real flexible friends who will never let you down and they will always be our lovely alliances. Hugs!!!

My PoliGov teacher bombarded me with questions regarding the constitution and the blah blah blah, it's crazy! My brain bled! But s'okay, I answered some questions and... I don't know what grade I'll receive so... yeah. Haha.

Intro to IR is so kilig 'cause there's this certain classmate of mine... and I have a slight crush on him. Teehee.

Filipino class, as usual, is funny and nothing peculiar happened.

NSTP is boring, as usual. but we got a surprise quiz after making noise for imbecile reasons but at least I got through it!

Dismissal was spent for dance practices. We're almost done with ours and I hope it turns out well. God, help us! For midterms, please?

Then SM with Charmaine! Had a quick bite at McDo, shared a lot of stories with her! My heart is breaking. Not just mine, but ours! We had a tiny talk about love and stuffs. Huuuu!

Scored a top at VMall! HAHAHA!

Bumped into J's brother. Myyyyy. He looked at me, I guess? And he looks a lot like his brother! And then there's Rap who made chika with me about the cheerdance competition that I missed. Hihihi.

Currently writing on my blog and almost putting it to an end. Now this is it, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment