Sunday, January 8, 2012

8 of 366

7 more days 'til I turn 17! It scares me a bit but it excites me at the same time. 17, 18, then 19... I'm almost 20! And I'll be stepping on the brink of minority sooner. Legal age, I'm getting there! But since I'll be spending my last year as a minor and I think that my parents still has the right to buy me everything I want, I'll list them all here just in case they'll come across my blog one of these days. Teehee. *crossing fingers*


  1. Of course, a BlackBerry. I almost had one but... nevermind, it's making me bitter. But still... can I have one? *batts eyelashes*
  2. An iPad!!! It's too awesome for my life. And I looooove Tap Tap Revenge and Fruit Ninja!
  3. New laptop! Seriously, I'm using an ancient desktop and I guess it's goin' to break anytime soon. And I just might need it for school.
  4. A no-budget shopping spree on clothes and shoes! I seriously need a wardrobe upgrade.
  5. Notebooks, Pilot Gtecs, and Markers. I need something to write on and... you never know when inspiration strikes!
  6. Jansport and Nike backpacks. Plus, A nautical-inspired candy bag. I just need them for school.
  7. Make-ups. Not that that I wear them always, but there might come a time that I'll need it.
  8. Instant hair straightener. Now if only they exist... and no, I'm not talking 'bout flat iron. I need something more instant than that!
  9. Books. Cause I need to nurture and relax. I miss pleasure reading!
  10. Uhmmm, a boyfriend? 'Cause I guess I'll be needing someone who'll take care of me other than my family and friends. HAHAHAHA.
But the problem now is, how would my parents know about this if they aren't the stalker-type and they're busy? Siiiggghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment