Sunday, January 22, 2012

JANUARY 22: 2 Years Ago


Errr, that's me. And that guy on the left was the guy I liked for ___ years. Teehee. Yeah that's Jem. This was our booth whatsoever for the fairbound that year, and we were set-up to have our photo taken. I was trying not to have it taken so I was being makulit and I was moving all over the place. HAHAHAHA, but the fans succeeded. We had our photo taken but none of those are decent. But he seems happy in every single crazy photo we had -- HE WAS SMILING! So yeah, here, some of the photos taken 'cause not everybody uploaded. Take note, these photos were taken exactly 2 years ago.


At least I know I gave him that smile even for a moment. *smiles* Sorry for this post, I said I'm going to move on, but I really am, I just found myself missing him. I know this will never happen again so... Jem, if you came across this post one day, let me just tell you that I loved you so much. You were never mine but I wish you were. At this point, I'm moving on but I felt sad when you got even and you didn't greet me on my birthday. But, whatever. Nothing will change, you'll still be with her and I'll be here. Sure you can come back, but everything won't be the same. By that time, hopefully, I'm better than this. Despite all the pain and bitterness, I'll still be happy for you. Not just wholeheartedly, though! But I will be. Soon. *smiles* P.S.: Don't worry, I'm trying not to cry as hard as I did before. I'm starting to feel ok. *smugs*


PHOTO CREDITS TO: C. Quintana, D. Domingo, J. Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment