Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3 of 366

Back to school, back to the harsh reality.

Nothing happened, except that my now former classmate sold me his Eco book. Haha, he was actually the one I'm pertaining to on the mamamia tags! Yes, the one who made the butterflies in my stomach run, or in their case, fly wild. I wasn't surprise that he's there, I knew way back last year that he'll be going back for that matter. "Eto na ang chance mo Jowi!", my friend said. Yeah, and he seriously doesn't look like how I first saw him. His eyes were reddish, he looks thin... I don't know, he looks like he lacks sleep? I have no idea but I wish he's doing great. Lol. I talk like I know him too much.

And if we never meet again, please remember that I'm forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment